Saturday, December 11, 2010

New for Owen

Owen is getting so big so fast. I have really noticed this with my second little boy because I dont think he realizes he isnt the same age as Jaxon because everything Jaxon does Owen insists on doing as well. For example... For about a week owen has been refusing to eat. I thought maybe is was not well or his teeth hurt or something... then I sat him at the table one night in complete frustration and he ate. Turns out he will eat forever if he is sitting at the table like a big boy. make for more of a mess but I figure with my two boys Im just going to have to accept the fact that life is messy!


Owen has also discovered McDonalds... or maybe its just fries and ketchup. But either way he is happy. He likes the dipping... even if I dip it for him he insists on doing it himself before he will eat it.
Here is is swiping some of Jaxon's Happy Meal!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails