Monday, September 17, 2007

Today

Well I think now that I have got all the past posts of Jaxon's life on the website, I can finally begin to update this site with current events and happenings. I still have a few more pictures of Jaxon that I'll post below, but here is what's been going on.

  • I've been back in Calgary for a week and a half, which means Amanda and Jaxon have been in Ottawa with out me for the same amount of time.
  • Peter and Charlene started the cruise yesterday, but left Ottawa on Saturday, so Amanda has been alone with the baby for 2 whole days.
  • Since I've been a bachelor, I've decided to grow a "bachelor beard" Maybe I'll post some pictures of the beard up here...
  • I've managed to complete five of the 13 tasks that Amanda left for me to do while I'm at home with out her.
  • I will be flying to Ottawa this weekend to visit Amanda and Jaxon. A month is a really long time to be without your wife and son.
Here are some picture of Jaxon that Amanda has e-mailed to me.

Jaxon sucking on a cloth after his bath. He likes to suck on things.

Jaxon also likes to be a ham for the camera. Here he is posing for the camera waiting for his picture to be taken.

Jaxon says "I'm ready for my closeup"

Another big grin for the camera.

Jaxon peeking up over the steps from the living room into the kitchen.

Jaxon sitting on the front steps with Grandpa. He really likes sitting outside (so I hear)

He looks like such a big boy in this picture.

Speaking of being a big boy, Jaxon is already learning how to read the TV times so he knows when his shows will be on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails