Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we had some family pictures taken. My good friend Kim is our photographer. I swear by her. She is Uber talented (yes I just said uber) Jaxon was miserable and not cooperating but she still got some amazing shots! I want to put them all up! Anyone looking for a wonderful photographer should give me a call and Ill pass on her number. AMAZING!

Sweet Owen!


I love all the candid shots she got. I think they really capture personality. Just look at Jaxon!


Awwwww!


Brothers!
Funny Story about this picture. Just a few seconds later Owen fell off the rock onto a huge ant hill. He was instantly covered in creepy ants! Poor kid!
But this is just a small sample to see more go to www.thatkindamom.blogspot.com and Ill post 4 more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails