Sunday, March 20, 2011

Love Him

Today I am thankful for TEACHING MY CHILDREN
  Jaxon is about to turn 4. He has gotten so big! Where has the time gone! I had made it my rule that once he was in Primary we would start getting him to pay tithing. He is now a sunbeam and he has now received money for his birthday in the mail from family! (thank you bytheway) so we helped him figure out the tithing and fill in the slip today and he was beyond excited to take it up to the Bishop all by himself. (Tim followed close behind him because we are in a new ward and Im not sure Jaxon knows who the bishop is yet!) I love that he was so excited to pay tithing! Im sure he doesnt fully get it yet but it will warms my heart that he wants to do what is right. Maybe my teaching is getting through after all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails