Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of Preschool

I have no clue where the time has gone but we had a big day in our house on Friday. Jaxon went to his first day of Preschool. I could not believe it! How did this happen?? Didnt I just give birth to this child???
Jaxon was so excited to go to Preschool. We have him in a Preschool in Okotoks called Leap n Learn (next year their will be one right across the street from us here in Walden) It sounds like an amazing program. So far I am impressed with it. Jaxon will be learning some French this year even! Jaxon loves to learn. Currently his favorite thing to do is those activity books. The ones about letters or numbers or shapes. He will do the same book over and over and over again... until we get a new on. He loves them and is now starting to right. Smart boy!

Here he is all smiles and ready to go


I tried to get one of him with his back pack but he was telling me "We have to go... we are going to be late!"
Friday was just an hour long with just half the class. Sort of a get to know you day. But Monday (yes tomorrow) is the real thing. We will see how I do. Lets hope I dont forget anything and that we make it there on time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails