Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BOO

I hate winter. Yes I am as Canadian as you can get but I hate winter. I dont like being cold. I think Snow is a nuisance. I hate when all the clothes get wet from melting snow. It has been snowing since monday night... so as you can imagine I am none too happy. In fact tomorrow will be a Pajama day.
To Cheer myself up I thought id share some cuties with you. Of course I am talking about my boys.
Owen has discovered snow glasses. We will have to look and find him some of his own. These ones are Jaxons. But he loves them. He is constantly having me put them on him. Then he looks at you and waits for you to say "Oh cool Dude!"


Jaxon is loving Preschool. It is devastating when I tell him its not a school day. I dread tuesdays and Thursdays. he gets so bored with out school. He talks about school all the time. he sings the songs, he tells me what Miss Carey had for snack and he asks when he goes again. he LOVES it. So to try and make Tuesday and Thursday not so sad for him I have had to step it up a notch in the creative mom department. I have come up with 12 simple and practically free Chrsitmas/winter themed crafts to do with Jaxon (and Owen is he isnt napping). We will do one a day on those dreaded non school days leading up to christmas.
Yesterday we had our first craft... it was toilet paper roll snowmen. I had painted them white before hand and then after lunch Jaxon busted out his smelly markers (he loves those things) and decorated them up. He had me draw on faces. Now they sit in the middle of our table as our winter centerpiece.



If you want to see the finished product you will have to scoop out www.thatkindamom.blogspot.com

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails