Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How can you NOT love them!?

I am so lucky to be the mother of these two boys. What have I learned??? TO GO WITH THE FLOW. My Boys are INSANE! I never know what to expect and so I just try and sit back and let it all happen. They are hilarious!

Jaxon made this hat at preschool... he used the most stickers out of any kid in his class. I tried to put it on and he said "no way mom... I worked hard on that!"


Owen is generally so happy... expect when I bring him inside (he loves playing outside) and when he is hungry... but he is a ham and loves the camera! he will stop crying to give you a grin.


Owen loves the tub! He will literally stay in the tub unti lits freezing cold and I insist on taking him out so he doesnt get hypothermia..
But look at this face... how can you not Love that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails