Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween

Ok, I know these arent great pictures of the boys. But they are the best I could get at the party I did with my friend Kim on Friday. It was a party with a bunch of our friends. each family got a door in the church and had to decorate it. Then the kids got to go trick or treating around the inside of the church. then we awarded a best decorated door prize and had snacks and played halloween themed games.

Owen the Hamburger... he likes the camera and was trying to grab it


Jaxon the Chicken... yes he was this chicken last year but he insisted on it again. Heck it saved me getting a new costume. Jaxon wont stay still long enough for me to get a picture


Both boys! It was the best one of the bunch...
Maybe Ill get a better one at trunk or treating this weekend.. or when Jaxon dresses up to go to his preschool party
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails