Thursday, October 14, 2010

For the Love of Food

Owen loves food. He is always eating, and eating TONS. My Little Monster! Lately he has really gotten independant and insists on feeding himself. He wont eat unless he can do it himself. It takes a little longer but Im ok with that.

MMMMM Noodles


Big Bite


Owen Loves Cheese Buns


Owen and Jaxon being goofy! This cracks me up

What else has been going on... Jaxon has been making more jokes... I dont always get them... but in his three yr old mind they are hilarious. His favorite is the following; We read scriptures every night and we recently talked about King Benjimen and then King Noah, but when we asked him one night who we had talked about he shouted "King Julien" (he is on Penguins of Madagascar) Now he will smirk and say "King Julien" every night at scripture time.
Owen... is a stinker. He will know put himself in time out. He will do something bad and then walk over to Time out spot and sit there and grin at me... I dont think he is too concerned about it! ARGH or if I send him to Time out he will march over there throw himself down and cry then stop and grin at me and move on... I have my hands full with him
He has also taken to jumping off things. He isnt very good and Im now simply waiting for the broken bones. Im sure it will happen eventually no matter what I do!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails