Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Missing Mesa Monday???

ok.. Im sure I already posted the recipe I did on Monday... I distinctly remember writing about how I love recipes with only 3 ingredients... but I cant find it now... so sorry if it somehow got lost in cyber space!
  This past monday was my last Mesa Monday... I have now tried all the recipes I am willing to try. There are a few more that If I went to the restuarant Im sure Id love to try but they require way more effort then I am willing to put in at dinner time...
  So here is the one I did... It was super yummy bytheway!
Chipotle Honey Glazed Rib Eye Steaks
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbsp Chipotle Chili Puree
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp canola oil
dash or garlic

Mix all those together and then pour over 4 rib eye steaks. Allow to marinade for a few hours or over night. Then gril them up to perfection! Super Yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails