Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's a Boy!


I had an ultrasound earlier this week (Tuesday) and got to see the baby! Its always so much fun. This little monster is a mover for sure. He will be able to keep up to his brother's for sure. At first the tech was worried that she wouldnt get any good pictures because it never stopped moving. but finally we got some nice shots. And we were lucky enough to find out gender. IT'S A BOY!!! One last little boy to end on. Im super excited. Yes I girl could have been fun, but I love being a mother to boys. They are awesome!!!
Yes as I am a planner I have a name all picked out and everything... Rohn Nelson Pisko. For those of you who don't know I am a HUGE iditarod fan. (Thats a dog sled race in Alaska) Its amazing and one of the pit stops along the trail is Rohn Alaska.. there isnt much of anything there... but I heard the name and loved it! Plus I dont know anyone else with that name. So I think it should be pretty unique.
So now I just have the last half of my pregnancy to get through!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails