Saturday, July 17, 2010

McQueen!

Today was a great Saturday. I got to read lots and finished my book (I did a review on my other blog www.thatkindamom.blogspot.com), I worked on my felt food, I did laundry, I took a nap, and I played with my boys. I loves days like today. Now he boys are in bed and Im going to watch Life in peace and quiet!
Jaxon was super funny today which made up for the fact the Owen was super grouchy. Anyways... owen and jaxon where playing with the box that are lawnmower come in (besides water I think boxes are the next favorite toy among children) Jaxon was sitting in it and Owen climbed in and Jaxon looked at him and said "Welcome aboard Owen" I cracked up!
Also we were at the park this evening and jaxon comes up to me holding his bum and says "I need to go potty" Im thinking oh great... its a long walk back home and this will be a real mess! So we starts running home with Tim while I pull Owen in the wagon. Well apparently they get home (accident free) and all he does is pee a little. This could have been way worse!
Well here are some more pictures from Edmonton. We went to a mall and they had a Lightning mcQueen car you can ride in. Jaxon was in heaven!



Jaxon was watching Cars tonight so I thought Id post these Pics. Jaxon LOVES Cars!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Sam would die and go to heaven to ride int hat car.

Tim, Amanda, Jaxon & Owen said...

It was the best minute of Jaxons life... and it only cost a dollar!

Related Posts with Thumbnails