Saturday, February 12, 2011

family

Today I am thankful for FAMILY
  We did nothing today. And I loved it. Owen has been a real pill lately. He is working on some teeth and has had a fever for the last 2 days. Miserable doesnt even begin to describe it. if he was awake he was crying and he wasnt sleeping at night... AWFUL.
  So today we just hung out. We played. We walked to the park. We dug in the snow. It was great! Plus I made Gumbo... you will have to go to to http://www.thatkindamom.blogspot.com/ to read about that!
  Now Im putting off going to bed... Its CRAZY windy and I hate the wind. Makes it impossible for me to sleep and it wakes up my kids... looks like Im in for a rough night. So yeah I know I should go to bed and sleep while I can... but since I know its going to be a crappy night I try to pretend its not night time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails