Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fun Day

Today I am Thankful for MUSIC
  I think I may have mentioned it before but I am lucky to be in a ward of super incredibly talented ladies. I am constantly in awe of all the do. I am constantly inspired. One of the ladies, Miss Pam, has started doing a music class for toddlers in her house. She does it outside her house as well, but its up north so she has started one in her house. I am lucky enough to have her allow me to bring both my boys. Jaxon loves it. they sing and dance and wiggle and he is wild the entire time and laughing! Owen adores music and he loves it too. he was more reserved then I thought he would be but he was giggling the entire time too! he would sit with Miss Pam and when we went to leave Jaxon looks at me and says... but I dont want to go! I think it will be become the highlight of our week!
  Funny story for you about Jaxon... Yesterday he asked me where our rocket was. I told him we dont have a rocket... we have a car. he looked shocked "how are we supposed to get to the moon?? We cant drive out car to the moon!" Awesome... looks like we have some explaining as to what an astronaut is to do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails