Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Friends

Today I am Thankful for GOOD FRIENDS
I am really blessed to have some awesome friends. Besides being super talented, amazing women they are kind and caring and so much fun. Makes my life alot easier and fuller.
This morning Jaxon got to go to a birthday party for one of his best buddies, corbin. It was a great party! it was super hero themed and my super amazing friend Chelsea blew me away by making the kids personalized superhero capes to take him. AWESOME.
Then we spent the afternoon over at our friends the salas house. They live just down the street which is awesome because Ive taken to just hanging out with claire. Its nice to have a grown up around and just do crafts or tag team the kids, mostly it just keeps me sane frmo all the Diego, Dora, Spongebob-ness. Krysten is a fiery chick and fits right in with my two maniacs!
Jaxon loves taking pictures. here are some of the latest that he took!

The Alphabet bus... Krysten has one and Jaxon loves it... so mama and papa gave him one when they come to visit. he was thrilled!


Grapes in a dump truck


Yep... Owen
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails