Friday, July 6, 2012

End Of School

Ok..I realize that school has been over for a few weeks now... but I am just now getting to blog about it.
   This was Jaxon's last year of Preschool at Leap N Learn (we love you guys bytheway!). They did a little graduation celebration for the 4 yr olds. It was so cute to see them all in their cap and gowns. They had each child come up and shake hands with the teachers as they told what their favorite thing about preschool was and what they want to be when they grow up. Jaxon said he loved building with the colored straws and he wants to be a race car driver.
Jaxon with some of his class

Shaking Miss Kari's Hand

With his Diploma!
I am so proud of my little man... but I have mixed emotions about kindergarten. I am excited for him because he is so smart and loves school, but I will be sad to be without him every morning!

As a going away/end of school treat we throw together these cute things for his class

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails