Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rohn's Blessing

   One of the 'joys' of having my parents live so far away (in Houston TX) that we are often rushing to have my babies blessed after they are born so that my dad can be there. Such was the case again with Rohn. We had him blessed on July 1st (yay Canada Day) when he was not quite 3 weeks old! That meant he was swimming in his blessing outfit, but at least most everyone could be there.
   Thanks to all who came into town to be there. It really meant a lot to me. I think the highlight for me was that my cousin Ryerson had recently been ordained an Elder and was able to join in the circle for the blessing. Ryerson (and his brothers Mason and Aiden) have always held a special chunk of my heart and all growing up I considered them My boys. so it was pretty awesome to see Ryerson there helping out with blessing my newest little man!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails