Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Pre-Baby Project

I like to make the other kids something special for when the new baby arrives so that they done feel like all the attention is on the new little one. So when I was getting close to my due date I was trying to figure out what to do for Jaxon and Owen for Rohn's arrival. Thanks to the Wonder that is Pinterest I came up with Big Brother Kits.

I made Jaxon a shirt that says Big, Owen a shirt that says medium and Rohn a onesie that says Small. Then I printed off some Dot to Dots and Mazes and a match game and included a new car and of course some snacks (a juice box and gummie bears) my boys loved coming to the hospital and getting the surprises! Plus it helped to keep them occupied while I was waiting to be discharged.
Here is a shot of my three boys in their shirts. It cracks me up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails