Thursday, January 17, 2008

10 Days of Bachelorhood

Amanda and Jaxon left yesterday morning at 11:00 to go to Ottawa until the 26th of January. So that leaves me a bachelor for 10 days. I'm pretty sure my days of bachelorhood now will be about the same as when I was single, and will consist of me sitting at home playing video games and watching TV while eating Kraft Dinner and Ramen. But what more could a bachelor want? Here's an update on what I did during my first day of bachelorhood after dropping Amanda and Jaxon at the airport....
- went to work.
- talked to Amanda when she arrived at the airport. She said the flight was great and Jaxon was well behaved.
- Came home from work.
- Made some spaghetti for dinner.
- Watched The Office while eating dinner.
- Played Mario Kart on the Nintendo DS.
- Washed the dishes.
- Watched another episode of The Office.
- Played on the computer.
- Updated Facebook.
- Did a little bit of CGA homework.
- Took a shower.
- Read Electronic Gaming Monthy.
- Went to bed.

As you can see it was pretty uneventful, but that's okay.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails