Friday, January 25, 2008

Days 4 - 9

There was a bit of excitement throughout the last week of my bachelorhood. It all comes to an end tomorrow when Amanda and Jaxon get back home. I'm excited to have them home again, I've missed them a lot this last week and a half. Anyway, here are some of the highlights of my bachelor week:

Day 4: Did some shopping and fixed the humidifier on the furnace. Now the apartment isn't always so dry... but it has increased the static in the house. I also attempted to take 4 missionaries out to dinner at Boston Pizza. The BPs that is 2 minutes away from my house is across the street outside of ward boundaries (and outside of the zone mission boundaries) so as a result, we had to drive 20 minutes south to Shawnessy to the Boston Pizza down there so the missionaries would be able to stay inside the zone. What was stupid was that we were already inside the BPs by my house and had ordered drinks when the missionaries got the call that they had to leave.

Day 5: Nothing much for excitement... went to church, came home, had a nice long afternoon nap... the usual Sunday stuff.

Day 6: Nothing out of the ordinary... see the posts for days 1-3.

Day 7: A work project took me out of Calgary and to the City of Brooks for the afternoon and evening. That was pretty exciting. I got to ride in a colleague's Toyota Sequoia... that's was a pretty sweet ride.

Day 8: Another ordinary day... work, eat, TV sleep.

Day 9: Went on splits with the missionaries. Got a call from Eric Radimak, my old college roommate and we talked about chicks and video games and other cool stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to meet Jax someday soon.

Uncle Gerry

Related Posts with Thumbnails