Monday, March 29, 2010

I have two little hands

Today was another one of those fun Laundry days. But at least I learned something about Jaxon... he totally takes after me. We were doing laundry and Jaxon starts singing "I have two little hands made for spinning the clothes" At least I know he is listening in Nursery and that he can improvise! It made my day.
  Also big news from my friend Stef! She is engaged! Hooray steffy! I sure love you and am super excited for you! YAY!!!
  Another Also... We got our tickets to Thomas the train in the mail today... in case I didnt mention it before but I was wanting to go and Tim said no... but then our friends the Smiths said they were going to go... so we booked tickets with them since Jaxon insists on doing everying with sammy and Elizabeth. Im just glad we get to do Thomas the Train! YAY!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so excited It will be so cool to see the kids with the train. Glad I have a friend like you who tells me all the cool things to do. See you in the morning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails