Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yum Yum Yum!

We started Owen on Baby Food yesterday. They say to start with the yucky stuff so he got green beans and can I say how anticlimatic it was. I was expecting the face and the tears but no he chowed down! Once or twice there was a shudder but mostly he was quite excited to have a new flavor. But look at my little ham... I try to get candids on this guy but he loves the camera and insists on staring right at it all the time!

Speaking of new flavors I know a bunch of you are looking for my Snickerdoodle Cupcakes recipe that I made today... while I forgot it downstairs and Im not going back down there... so hopefully Ill post that tomorrow
Also really excited because it was stamp group tonight and I met a really nice girl named Claire that is moving in just down the street from me and Walden. YAY! It will be fun to have another friend so close. Look out Wisteria Lane looks like we will have our own Desperate Housewives on Walden Manor!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails