Friday, March 26, 2010

Not a Lawn Fan

We put Owen on the grass outside for the first time ever on Tuesday. He wasnt overly impressed. I think its because the grass is still dean and crunchy. But Im sure that once it greens up and softens up that he will be an outdoor boy.


Anyways... Im blogging early again because both boys are napping and because Tim is out all night Shooting in Okotoks with the Elders Quorum. Ill be interested to see how he enjoys that.
Oh Yes.. Im sure you are eager to hear about my aqausize experience. I love Aquasize because you are in water... so no one can see how bad you are doing the moves and no one can see you jiggle!I told steffy she has to drag me to work out at least once a week.. so hopefully soon I will have alot less jiggle on me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Auntie Rachel said...

These pictures make me so sad... he is growing way too fast!

Tim, Amanda, Jaxon & Owen said...

Well come and visit stranger

Related Posts with Thumbnails