Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The times they are a changing

There is nothing like living in a construction zone to remind you of how fast time is going by. We have lived here just a little shy of a year and we were one of the first homes. This was our view.... Now... There are maybe 3 empty lots and they have just started the other side of the street across from us. We will soon lose our view of the dump. Plus the Condos behind us are almost up so we have lost our view there as well.

Nothing too exciting to report here. I am just busy getting ready for Jaxon's Third birthday.Yikes... When did I get old enough to have a 3 yr old! Its going to be so fun. Its all about Robert Munsch and his stories. Im so excited, but stressed as I have tons to do still.
Since I thought I had lots of time I watched a movie the other day while the boys napped. Doubt. It was pretty good actually. Although Philip Seymour hoffman is one of my all time favorites so that made it pretty sweet to begin with. I thought it was very intriguing.
Another way to waste time is read... Im currently reading Inkspell by Cornelia funke... and I think Ill end there to continue the read!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Did you see the crazy house with the 3 stories just up the street. I want to go sneek through it and take a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails