Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Today I am Thankful for Home
Despite the snow we made it home from Edmonton in one piece today. It really wasnt that bad... just a few slippery spots. I love being at my moms house. There is great food, fun times, games and best of all help with the boys! I was able to read 2 books while I was there! It was awesome! But it is nice to be in my home. Even though its messy and Ill spend the next week cleaning and organizing. I am happy to be home. I dont know if Ill still say that tonight as I sleep in my cramped double bed with tim after being used to the nice queen at my mom's house. But I am looking forward to Jaxon back and school and the start of our routine again... we thrive on schedules and routines in this house!

The Pisko men relaxing at home!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails