Wednesday, January 26, 2011

King of the Castle

Today I am Thankful for JAXON
Jaxon is my little buddy. I love him so much! Lately he has turned into such a helpful boy. He is always picking up his toys and helping take care of Owen. Jaxon is growing up way too fast! He is mr independent!
The other day we built towers together. I think our little village turned out pretty cool. He was a little upset when he tried to jump over them and they all got knocked over, but then we just started over again.

Today was a beautiful day out which means that they took the kids out to play at preschool. Jaxon loves days like those. He get Cabin fever pretty easy. All day he talked about making paths in the snow for miss terri. They are also talking about vehicles at school. Today was helicopters. As soon as I came in to get him frmo school he looked at me and said "Mommy... why have I never been on a Helicopter??" I told him Id work in it... really Im hoping he forgets!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails