Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Imagination!

Today I am Thankful for IMAGINATION
My boys are crazy... have I mentioned that? But they are so fun too! One of Their favorite games is to make the laundry baskets into ships. Jaxon sings the Pirate song (When I was 1 i had some fun on the day I went to sea I jump aboard my pirate ship and the captain said to me... etc etc.) Jaxon is always yelling... "Get out of the water!" as I walk around the kitchen. Owen loves it and will climb right in there with Jaxon... But owen brings Luggage... 9 times out of 10 its the Thomas book... yes the thomas book that Mama Nelson bought for Jaxon almost 3 years ago. Its owens favorite toy... It sings all these Thomas the train songs. we change the batteries almost once a week now. I listened to it for hours as we drove from Calgary to Seattle for Eric's wedding Years ago. It was the only thing that woudl keep Jaxon quiet in the car then... and now I listen to it all day everyday... its basically the background music of my life.... so of course Owen had to take it onto the boat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails