Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekends

Today I am Thankful for WEEKENDS
Generally weekends are that different then my week days. Being a stay at home mom is a 24/7 life style! But at least on weekends tim is generally home and can hep out! Today he even took the boys to Okotoks and I got to stay home and read and be crafty! I whipped out 10 more of those picture frames I made before (go to www.thatkindamom.blogspot.com if you want to see them!) and I started on Jaxon's Valentines. I even got to read and watch a show I had PVRed... It was HEAVEN! I will say one thing though... Im always so ambitious on weekends... this afternoon I was thinking of staying up late and watching a movie once the boys are in bed, but now that it is almost 8pm all I want to do is curl up in bed and read...or fall a sleep!
One thing I wanted to do that I didnt was make a Sunday bag. But at least I have a few ideas now as to what to put in it and stuff so this week Ill work on sacrament meeting appropriate activites. Fingers crossed that my maniacs will learn reverence!
I had to share this little pic. Yeppers that my Owen. Where did the time go!? its at playtopia. he loves that place. All the other moms there are always so shocked at what he does on his own. there is no stopping him. I think he thinks he is 3 like Jaxon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails