Monday, January 11, 2010

My Everyday - Day 10

I dont think anyone could have a better big brother then Jaxon is to Owen. He loves Owen so much. And I love Jaxon so much. Today he was my little helper man all day. It was great! First we did laundry... one of Jaxon's favorite things to do. Then I was trying to get Owen to wiggle himself forward to a toy and Jaxon pops over and starts pushing his bum..."Like this Owen! I'll Help you!" Then we played Diego 1-2-3 (Jaxon's Favorite game) and I was losing... so he looks at me and says "Ill help you find your numbers mom" and I ended up winning. I am so lucky.. he is always bring Owen toys and helping me do the chores. What a great Kid I have! To top it off he even took a nap today... for almost 3 hours!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails