Monday, January 18, 2010

My Everyday - Day 17 part 1

Jaxon sure keeps me on my toes... and aparently flat on my butt too... I think I almost broke my ankle at gymboree with him today. Im pretty sure its just a sprain but each step I take makes me want to cry. Anyways... enough whining from me.
Jaxon loves to play with my salad spinner and he loves to play with puzzles. So his favorite game is to put all his puzzle pieces into the salad spinner, give them a ride and then put them in a big pile on the floor. I just gringe because he tells me "I need to make a big mess" Which would be fine but I know Ill be the one putting all the puzzles back together!


Jaxon is also really into being a Cowboy. He rides his horse and yells YEE HAW!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails