Friday, January 8, 2010

My Everyday - Day 7

So...one of my other goals this year was to be a better mother. Part of this means looking for opportunities to encourage and teach my children. I have a love of reading and find I have an intense need to surround myself with good books. This is a love I really want to pass onto my children. So I have started my own Book of the Month club for Jaxon. (and Ill do it for owen too, once he turns one) This Month's Book is Mortimer by Robert Munsch. last month I took Jaxon to the Robert munsch Hands On exhibit at the Royal Alberta Museum. It was great and Jaxon loved the mortimer exhibit that said 'BEEEEEEE QUIET' So I thought it was a good book to start with.
Now here is a shout out to my Sister. She Got the job interning as an event planner she really wanted. YAY Rachy! I think it has a little something to do with the fact that owen was sporting his I love my auntie Rachel shirt today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails