Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Everyday - Jan 30

So I missed yet another day of blogging... I guess I was just too tired last night... sorry all!
Friday was a crazy fun day. I took the boys to Playtopia out in Okotoks. Jaxon had a blast and Owen loved watching all the kids playing! Jaxon loves the slides.


Here is Jaxon and his friend Sam (Jaxon calls him Sammy) in the ball pit!


Owen is making great progress with sitting... He can sit for a few minutes on his own. But then he tries to reach for something and he falls over. Or he moves his head and he falls over. He does really well if he can hold on to something.


Here he is eating it... everything goes in his mouth! Owen is also getting really close to crawling. He can get up on all fours but then he goes backwards. He gets frustrated because he tries to go for a toy but then gets further away. Last night Tim found him on the far side of his crib because he backwards crawled down there... silly Owen. But as excited as I am to see him moving I am also terrified... boy my life will be interesting when I have two to chase after!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails