Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Everyday - Day 11

So... I know this post should have been posted yesterday but I totally forgot and wasnt about to turn the computer on at 3am when I remembered. Today was a busy fun day. I took the boys to chapters, I had to get a few More Robert Munsch books for Jaxon's birthday party in March and Jaxon loves to play with the trains.. then it was off to the library to pick up some books I had on hold and I even got gas in the my car (yay me!) Then it was home for Lunch and then off to Gymboree. After Gymboree I got to spend the afternoon in my kitchen getting ready to have our friends the Millers over for dinner. It was a fun day. I like days like that... they go by fast. I made a great Thai Chicken Pizza for dinner... check out the recipe at http://www.eatingwell.com/ then search Thai Chicken Pizza. Its YUMMY!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails