Thursday, June 24, 2010

Busy Day

Today was a busy day. It started bright and early with Owen getting up at 6am... Jaxon slept in past 730... why cant my kids coordinate sleep in days so I can sleep in too!?? But it was good that I got up and moving since I had to get everything ready for the favorite color party we had today. To read about that fun go to my other blog http://www.thatkindamom.blogspot.com/
  But the fun didnt stop there... after lunch we headed off to the beach! Jaxon was thrilled. I love having a beach just down the road! It was super fun to hang out with Brooke and Ingrid and to watch Jaxon follow Ingrid's 6 yr old Evan around... Jaxon thought it was as cool as the big boy!
  Now Jaxon is napping... But Ill wake him up soon for a tub. He is sleeping sitting up on the couch. I Love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails