Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome back old Friend

I'd like to start today but welcoming back my dear friend Mr Sun. He is a great companion who has been dearly missed. When I say him today I spent my time with him begging him to never leave me again!
    Today was crazy. I have been frantically trying to get everything done to go to Edmonton again tomorrow night. Its always insane here the day or two leading up to my departure. But I am really looking forward to this trip. We are going to spot and spend a day in Red Deer and take the boys to the Central Alberta Children's Festival there. Its going to be great. My parents are coming down from Edmonton to go to it with us. It will be  blast Im sure. Fred Penner is there... its going to be sweet!
   Ready for the Kooza update... Tim has caved... he told me if I could find something to go with and if I could find the money in the budget then I could get a ticket... Leah is more then willing to be my date and it wont be hard to find the money. I can handle Kraft dinner if it means im off to Kooza. HOORAY KOOZA

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails