Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goals

    It's been a rough couple of days. I just haven't been feeling like myself. So I have come up with some new goals.
1)Im going to do something creative every week
2) Im going to keep my house clean (I hate a messy house)
3) Im going to make a weekly menu plan ( I used to do this but I have missed a fwe weeks)
       a)One meal a week will be either eggs or protien free
        b) One meal a week will be seafood (yes tim you are reading this right... crab, shrimp, Tilapia... if you dont like it eat left overs!)
4)Im going to work out more
5)Im going to read!
6) Im going to blog about my desire to go to Kooza so much that Tim will get me tickets just to shut me up!
KOOZA KOOZA KOOZA
Oh yeah tim... if you dont want to come with me Leah said she would!
What did we do today? I scrapbooked a bit! Im excited because I finally have Jaxon's scrapbook up to date! cross one thing off my projects list! HOORAY! Plus Im going to the clayground tonight to finish off another project! YAY!
Its still crappy out.. but we had to get out of the house. So we went to the park with Smiths. It was fun to play!
I also had a Dr appt today... You would think that having an appointment at 8am would mean you get to avoid delays... but oh no already at that hour they were an hour behind... no joke.. an hour! I hate dr offices.
KOOZA KOOZA KOOZA KOOZA

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I am using you as leverage to get myself tickets to Kooza too. I told trevor last night that I really really wanted to go. he laughed at me.

Tim, Amanda, Jaxon & Owen said...

awwwwww!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails