Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lovin' Summer

Another Beautiful day... I love it! Bring on the Sunshine and heat... although having lived in Ontario no Alberta heat will ever really be HOT. But we did spend lots of time outside again today. Owen has figured out how to slide down the slide. Tim will put him on it and he will sit there and wait... then he thrusts forward and slides down, mostly on his back. He loves it and giggled the entire time. Jaxon has figured out racing and tag. In Nursery today he was getting people to race him. they would line up on the wall and then jaxon would say "Ready... Go!" and today in the backyard he would run around saying "Tag your it!" Funny guy... he is growing up soooooo fast!


Owen LOVES freezies! yep Im that kind of mom... all the experts say not to give them sugar until like 2 or something... whatever! As soon as we started Owen on solid foods he figured out how to beg... now we share freezies and cookies and cupcakes... Hmmm... sorta makes me think I need to eat healthier to share healthy snacks with owen.
But Today is Father's day so here is a special message to my Daddy! I LOVE YOU! you are the best! you are such an amzing dad. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are a great spiritual giant and I have been blessed to get to build my testimony on a rock solid foundation provided by you. Thank you! And from Owen and Jaxon bigs hugs too. They both adore their Papa. Jaxon thinks Papa is the funnest person in the world and both my kiddies know they can get away with anything when Papa is around. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY. PS... since I didnt get you a gift Ill make you a Chocolate peanut butter pie when you are here this weekend!
Also A HAPPY FATHERS DAY to Tim! Jaxon made him a super adoreable Fathers day craft in nursery. It was a bottle of Dad's Root beer with a tie on it that said "To the best Pop in the world!'' or something like that... Ill post a pic on my other blog... check it out!
www.thatkindamom.blogspot.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails