Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Better View

Hey do you know what is my favorite sight in the world??? Snow on May 27th...if you cant tell Im totally rolling my eyes. oh and its not just a dusting... we are covered in a thick layer... BOO! The best part was that Jaxon is totally put out. He HATES snow and the cold and winter. (He is my son) Hopefully it doesnt last long... although from what Im told its here for a few days.... BOO! Notice the Sunshine in this picture... ya it was taken weeks ago. But the boys loved the view then. not so much now.
So what did we do today??? We had a pajama day. I loved it. Jaxon suggested it. It was wonderful. The only down side was that the TV was on almost all day. I hate those days. I am trying to keep the TV off more but today was bad. We were stuck in the house and I was surprised to be stuck in the house so I hadn't planned anything fun. It was a bad mom day today. Owen was sorta grouchy too... teeth. But this afternoon Owen slept for 3 hours and Jaxon slept for an hour too... so its a long night ahead of us!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim_Hawk said...

It was a tv day at our house too. I hated it and longed for nice weather!

Tim, Amanda, Jaxon & Owen said...

BOO to snow in May!

Ashley Smith said...

The saddest part is that 10 days ago you did a post about summer days. In the pictures the grass was green. The boys were outside in shorts... something is wrong with this.

Tim, Amanda, Jaxon & Owen said...

Calgary...

Related Posts with Thumbnails