Monday, May 10, 2010

Easier on the Eyes

So, while Amanda has taken over the blog with the status updates and such, I have decided to take over the aesthetics of the site, to make it a little bit easier to read. The black background we had before, would make my eyes hurt if I was looking at it for too long. And I can only imagine that it would do the same for you, our readers. So I have (hopefully) made things a little easier to read. Now I know that I am not very artsy when it comes to matching colors together (just ask my wife when I dress myself), but I think these colors will do (for now) until Amanda comes back from Edmonton and tells me which colors need changing. I am also working on some banners to include on the side of the site... stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails