Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend coming to an end

Our weekend is coming to an end. So sad... but Im in good spirits and hope that this coming up week will see the return of Jaxon peeing on the potty. I got my new calling today... Im the RS meeting coordinator... Yep... thats right Im terrified. I have no clue what to do! So any fun Enrichments that you had done let me know!
Also... there was a mix up with Jaxon's preschool... its a long story but it has a happy ending. Jaxon gets to go to class three days a week Mondays, wednesdays and Fridays at the two day a week Price. I have to commend Leap n Learn on great costumer service and a higher then expected care for there future students. They were great and have made every possible effort to make this as perfect as can be for Jaxon. Im thrilled and sad... what will I do without my little man for 3 mornings a week???? Ill sure miss him!
Jaxon just cracks me up! He keeps telling Owen "You are my best friend in the deep blue sea" I have also taught him to say "Step back fool" and I think the next saying I will teach him is "Its on like Donkey Kong!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails