Monday, May 3, 2010

Sleeping through the night

It's Amazing what a little sleep can do! The boys have been really good at night lately and I even got a full nights sleep last night. So today was a productive day! I made 8 cards, 1 12x12 Scrapbook page, 2 8x8 Scrapbook pages, did 5 loads of Laundry, cooked dinner and even baby sat Bailey Miller. It was a great day.
I put Jaxon in big boy underwear today. I think it went ok. He had 3 accidents but he was able to catch himself each time and finish on the potty. So hopefully progess is being made.
Here is a pic of Owen. This kid sleeps great and can sleep anywhere... He knows that the little couch is for his naps. The other day I was all caught up with Jaxon and I found that Owen had crawled over to the couch and couldnt flip it out... image that my 8 month old couldnt flip out the couch... so he fell sleep on it by just resting his head. Love him!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

i need your magic recipe for a productive day. I read all day and got nothing done.

Tim, Amanda, Jaxon & Owen said...

Reading is good! I want to read! Im really into a Ender's Game right now.. I didnt think Id like it but Im intrigued.

Related Posts with Thumbnails