Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ode to Leah

Lets start this off with an Ode to Leah! After not seeing her for months our schedules finally matched up and we went out for Cheesecake. I love Cheesecake... and I love Leah. It was so great to have a night out. Leah is the one person in this world who knows me better then my parents! Its nice to talk to her because she just gets me. I ranted and raved and laughed! It was great. My life would be greatly different and alot greyer if Leah wasnt in it! I LOVE YOU!
This afternoon was INSANE. Poor Ashley is sick and Trevor had to work so I took their 3 kids for the afternoon. But we also had Kim and Joseph over. So at one point there were 6 kid 3 and younger to 2 adults. My House was insane. And it was distroyed! At least part of the afternoon was nice enough for them to play outside! I think both my boys will sleep good tonight.
My Mom and Dad got back from England yesterday. So I talked to Mom today. They had a really nice time. Im jealous!
Here is a picture of Owen with a bucket on his head. he thinks its so funny when we do that. He crackes up and trys to take it off.
Speaking of Owen He has 2 more teeth. today two more teeth pop through and he has a third one that will most likely show up tomorrow... so as you can imagine he has been miserable... or at least as miserable as Owen gets. hopefully tomorrow is a good day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Thank You so much. I don't know what I would do without you.

Tim, Amanda, Jaxon & Owen said...

It was no problem. Im just glad you are feeling better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails